Thursday, August 07, 2008

Website of the Buddhist Master C.M.Chen

Master CM Chen was my first real Buddhist Teacher. With my deepest gratitude, I present the link to the site devoted to his work, maintained by his disciple, Dr. Yutang Lin.
clipped from www.yogichen.org

Yogi C. M. Chen
Yogi C. M. Chen

This independent website is dedicated to the teachings of Yogi C. M. Chen (1906-1987), and his disciple Dr. Yutang Lin in Hinayana, Mahayana and Vajrayana Buddhism.
I also include a link to the online version of Lighthouse in the Ocean of Chan, Chen's original work with a great many koans. I used this book in its first translation when I took up koan practice, and spent nearly 5 years working on making the translations more readable. Making the koans my own was a real tipping point in my practice.

No comments: