Friday, January 20, 2012

Republican "Presidential" Debates, really?


“I’m … standing with Minney Mouse on one side and Goofy on the other.” --Newt


Listening to the "Republican Presidential Debates," I am reminded that Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry, Mitt Romney come from a rich Republican tradition--even nouveau riche compared to the lack-luster, lying rhetoric of Tricky Dick.





Please consider some of these gems as you ponder what would be best for the health of our democracy: Sarah Palin said during her campaign, "My concern has been the atrocities there in Darfur and the relevance to me with that issue as we spoke about Africa and some of the countries there that were kind of the people succumbing to the dictators and the corruption of some collapsed governments on the continent, the relevance was Alaska’s investment in Darfur with some of our permanent fund dollars."



Yes folks, that is what she really said! It makes no more sense now than it did then, but look at those photoshoped boobies!


Watch your pauses between Lybia and Momar, Mr. Cain.

And I don't think a fact-finding trip to Lybia is going to help: Christine O’Donnell said after a fact finding trip to that troubled part of the world: “I’ll tell you, I just came back from the Middle East, and it was refreshing. With all that is going on, it was refreshing not to be constantly bombarded with smut all the time.”



At least there's some syntax in Christine's English. The top photo is Sarah Palin--and some photoshopper. Sorry Herman you're just not up to snuff, not even in a fedora.

1 comment:

KeaLani said...

It actually frightens me, and I am not easily frightened, that there are people who believe this woman is anything more than a moron. Her communication skills are so poor, it's hard to actually decipher from her convoluted ramblings the true depth of her ignorance. I just read an article about her in Vanity Fair, and I also saw a news list of "top-so-many-most-powerful-women," on which she was listed, and pretty high up at that. What the f#%k?!? Part of me hopes she'll run for the presidency just to watch her humiliate herself. Then again, the ding-dongs out there might actually vote for her. I say again, I am frightened!